Water activities in San Diego are the most popular attractions especially with families. Everyone here seems to be fascinated with everything to do with a splash and in addition to the pristine beaches, there are countless splash parks where your kids can have tons of fun. If there is any new sport involving a splash, you will most likely find one here first.
The weather here is perfect and if you are looking for the most exciting ways to unwind, take a look at some ideas:
- Jet Skiing: If you are a motor head and you want to enjoy speed on water, jet skiing is a must try. There are wave runner rentals in different areas though you must meet requirements to ride them.
- Windsurfing: This is still a popular way to enjoy a vacation although you will likely find it inside the bays on big rigs.
- Body boarding: Ride the wave on your belly. It is a very relaxing activity.
- Kitesurfing: This is the latest craze with all holiday makers in the city getting some action. It requires plenty of coordination if you are to get the most fun, but it is easy if you are able to control your kite.
- Flyboarding: Flyboarding is the newest water sport phenomenon and is sweeping the globe – and with good reason too! It has become one of the most popular water sports San Diego activities. With what other sport can you soar 40 feet into the air and then dive through the water like a dolphin?
There is so much to enjoy with Fly Guys Watersports, San Diego. Soar above the Bay — no wings required — with an unforgettable fly boarding experience. Call 619-990-0914 or Book your flight @ http://www.flyguyswatersports.com/.